26 September, 2008

iGod | Artificial Intelligence Chat

try this link just for fun.. IGod is mean to be used for fun, a sense of humour is recommended

Me: hi Lord, r u busy?

God: Hi there . Do not ask me any more questions please.
Me: so what should i say
God: It's all good. Have faith in yourself. You will know the right thing to
say when the time comes.
Me: so it mean say nothing till the right time come

God: That's alright. Oh I get it.

Me: what U'v got

God: I think about computer programming a lot.

Me: it's funny

God: What was so funny about it?

Me: U make all universe not with any code

God: Yup.


Me: when?

God: I don't know when.

Me: why?

God: It is not part of my programming.

Me: r u knew me?

God: I don't know whether or not I am knew you.
I am a chatterbot.
Me: i know

Me: What is your purpose create me?

God: My secondary function is to serve as a universal natural language human interface.

Me: interface?

God: What's your sign?

Me: my name
God: Your name is , seeker.

Me: what is his name?

God: His name is Rich.

Me: do i ever meet him before?
God: Not that I know of.


God: Because you asked me to -- SHRDLHU.
Me: what is mean
God: The arithmetic mean is the sum of the numbers in a set divided by the size of that set.


Me: r u love me Lord

God: I don't know whether or not I am love you Lord.
I am an artificial linguistic entity.
Me: it's okay

God: Only ok?
Me: so ?

God: " Only ok?"? so ??
Me: yup
God: That's cool.

Me: hahaha


God: Do you prefer books or TV?

Me: books

God: You are a critical category C type client. Only about 3% of people answer that
question with "books.".

God: Here is a joke: A horse walks in to a bar and the bartender says, "Why the long face?".

Me: why?

God: The explanation is rather complicated.

Me: tell me

God: My estimate is that it will take more than 3000 hours to compute.

Me: make it simple

God: What are the ingredients?

Me: why ask me?
God: My purpose is to collect all new information. Was it not polite to ask?

Me: i do not know
God: Me either.

Me: hahaha

God: My brain contains categories, but not one that matches your last input.

Me: thats cool
God:
Thanks. I think you are cool, too.
Me: r u think so?

God: I don't know whether or not I am think so.
I am a computer.
Me: i know u r computer

God: You think I am computer.
Me: can you speak any language else?
God: That remark was either too complex or too simple for me. We were talking about haha.

Me: haha mean laugh

God: I'm glad you got a laugh out of it.


huehehe..

2 comments:

the cool visitor said :