15 September, 2008

money isn't everything


It can buy a bed - but not sleep
It can buy a clock - but not time
It can buy you a book - but not a knowledge
It can buy you a position - but not respect
It can buy you medicine - but not health
It can buy you blood - but not life
It can buy you sex - but not love

So you see, money isn't everything, and it often causes pain and suffering.
I tell you all this because I am your friend,
and as your friend I want to take away your pain and suffering...
So send me all your money and I will suffer for you.

2 comments:

  1. ASSB alias Amat Sangat Setuju Banget...ngapain punya duit banyak tapi ga bisa nikmatin hidup N' apa2 yang sudah Tuhan ciptakan....lam kenal buat Ruly....

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...aq sih setuju2 saja.
    Tapi perlu diingat bahwa mengapa ada uang. Itu karena kita membutuhkannya, walaupun uang bukan segala2nya...

    ReplyDelete

the cool visitor said :